When I was at uni one of my favorite game was to mess around with computers...
This is a list of my favorite games:
- "the toaster": during a course, ssh to all the systems and run eject in the same time on all of them.
- "computers are slow": instead of running Matlab on my system (which is really resources consuming), I always connected to another system to run it and keep some CPU on mine.
- "fork bomb": a classic
- ".bashrc": as soon as someone turned his head, chmod 777 his bashrc and modify it later:
- add alias (ls=sl, cd='echo "NO"'): a good way to learn how to use \command to avoid aliases
- add exit
- put some ASCII ART love and unicorns
What about you? what was your favorite game?